DEA Worklab equips the most modern BMW centre in Switzerland
Thanks to DEA, the city of Oberkirch can now count on a new service centre, complete with all the latest equipment and with a sophisticated appearance in line with the BMW brand.
DEA recently supplied a complete set of furnishings to the new Garage Burkhardt, a long-standing business that has established itself, thanks to its evolution and the quality of services offered, as one of the most modern BMW centres in central Switzerland.
The building is located in Oberkirch, in an area far from the chaos of the city with a splendid view of the lake. A service centre with this kind of beauty in its sights would have to reflect it in its interior as well, with elegant furnishings by DEA Worklab.
The project: functional and classy furnishing for an exclusive service centre
A DEA staging is much more than a set of workshop furnishings. It is an outstanding and professional realization, designed to the millimetre.
This particular project came to life thanks to the interaction between the Construction Company, DEA Designers, and AWS Architecture Firm, the Partner that got us involved.
After an in-depth discussion with the client, we studied its needs, designed the building and plotted the entire interior design.
With the rest of the team, we decided to set up the service centre workshop, dividing it into various areas, each with workstations complete with the most useful modules for each type of operation.
In fact, the workshop can be divided into zones:
- mechanical area;
- engines area;
- spare parts storage;
- pre delivery.
DEA carefully designed and installed the complete furnishings, integrating them perfectly into the work environment.
Workstations with special details
Each area was customised with specific details designed to meet every need. For example, we added modules such as:
- the fluid distribution module ideal for the integration of oil, water, antifreeze, electrical and compressed air reels;
- AISI 430 stainless steel working surfaces complete with welded corners and 2 omega-shaped reinforcing bars along the entire length of the workstations;
- single door cabinets (AR-018.11) mounted on guides that allow it to be retracted once opened, thus considerably reducing its size; they are equipped with lock with key, ergonomic handles made of extruded aluminium and guides to insert labels;
- trolley with 5 108 cm wide drawers (AR-209.11), with guides that can hold up to 45 kg, ergonomic handles made of extruded aluminium, which are chromed and polished to guarantee their durability;
- 1 module cabinet with shutter (AR-110.03), equipped with adjustable brackets and attachment kits, and a rear panel to be used to install a screen.
You too can set up a functional and elegant workshop, customised in every detail! Our professionals are available to provide you with a more detailed look at the furnishings selected for this set up as well as many other solutions.